choke tube for CVA 12 gauge

armedandsafe

Anybody have one they would like to part with. I need an O/C for the .72cal slug gun I'm building and the CVA thread doesn't match any of the over-the-counter tubes I've been able to compare it to. I'm a little reluctant to try lapping the bore on my only tube, before having another in hand for if (when?) I screw it up. :D

Pops

You can try Deer Creek Products, phone 765-525-6181. They bought out much of CVA's sidelock parts inventory.
If they can't help you, I would contact Carlson's choke tubes at:

http://www.choketube.com/

Maybe they can match the threads up for you. They helped to match up choke tube threads for me once.

Would you tell us what brand fit? Several people have asked about them in the past and it would be helpful to be able to let them know what fits. Thanks!:)

Shane said immediately "That's the Invector." He didn't indicate whether it was the standard or the "Plus" so I can't answer that one just yet. I sent an email to Carlson's, then called them the next day and received truely good information and service. I ordered the extended, rifled tube. I'll let you know more when I know more. :D

Pops

The tube came in today. Mine is NOT an Invector, because those are 32tpi. Shane was going on what he had been told by a friend who has worked for CVA for many years, so was fooled.

Shane is going to ship me a Tru-Choke, whics should be the right stuff. I'll keep you posted.

Pops

Back