China Connection

GuttSmoke

I am sitting hear reviewing this group and listening to a talk show where they are discussing the Chinese connection with the DNC. We have communist running this country. We spent over a trillion dollars to fight communism. And what do the voters do they vote in a president who was backed by communist money. Then yesterday they vote to put more restrictions on or God giving rights to bear arms. Will we wake up. This President should be arrested and tried for treason. If the U.S. Marshals won't arrest him then it is our duty to do it.

------------------
"Solidarity is the Key"

Naw, I don't want my tax dollars feeding him... if China and him share such a love affair - I say we pack him up in a box with no air holes and send him there via the US Postal Service... Talk about a Slow Boat to China!

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I say we give him the "Mummy" treatment. Pack him alive in a coffin filled with flesh eating beatles where he will remain for eternity. That MIGHT be a punishment that fits the crime, only because I can't think of anything worse right now.

I can think of a worse punishment. Bury him alive with Hillery on permanent PMS.
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Back