Chicago Gun Buy Back June 2, 2018---$100

DO NOT BRING A GUN TO CHICAGO. This has all the makings of a trap. You get stopped a half mile away, car searched, you go to jail. No pass through transport exemption as your destination was in Chicago

So can a person that can legally carry a firearm in another state travel to Chicago with a gun?
Can a person in Chicago own a firearm without any other restrictions than what the federal government has levied without any additional approval?
Anything other than a yes means that they have strict gun laws to me.

Well, she does have a point............but a hat would cover it nicely.

She talks about the criminals, but conveniently leaves the law-abiding victims out of the equation. Typical.

I would think even a junk gun would be sold at a loss at 100$. There’s only $250k being budgeted for this campaign. So to scam the buyback you would need 2500 broken guns that can be had for less than $100.

If I lived closer, I'd bring an old Lorcin .380 that I have used to practice my polishing and other bubba-gunsmith techniques.

The only people who really profit are criminals who turn in stolen guns, perhaps stolen just for the gun-buy, (is any attempt made to return stolen guns to their owners?), and dirty cops who pick over the guns and steal anything really valuable for their private collections.

Back