Check out THIS Beretta!!!

Lightsped

How do you guys like this one???? :)

dodge_this.jpg

is that a frame-mounted safety?

Methinks it's a Taurus. Wish it was a Beretta though. I think it'll make my wallpaper rotation either way. Cool effect.

rvb

I don't think it is a Taurus. The serations on the rear of the slide of the Taurus are thicker. Also, the Taurus logo and text are larger than the smallish text on this pic.

I did notice the frame mounted safety as well as the decocker, or whatever that thing is just above and in front of the grip....

It's a cheetah, a Beretta 84 .380acp. that is why it has a frame mounted safty/decocker, and that thing in front of the grip is the slide release. I love those pistols....

ar-180,
Thanks! I was trying to figure out what was up with the slide release, and I forgot all about those Cheetahs, so I thought it was Taurus with the frame safety. I've wanted to try one of the Cheetahs (and the Cougars), but haven't had the chance. They feel real comfy to hold, though.

rvb

Trinity packs .380s.
Remember when she dives through the window, rolls down the stairs and pulls both guns? Remeber that they look so small? It does look like a 92F - just from farther away.
They did this because Trinity is actually a little lady and the full sized gun looks oversized in her hands as if she was packing a desert eagle... It keeps the real desert eagles looking properly huge on screen.

The Beretta 92 "Combat" and "Stock" are sold in Europe with frame-mounted safeties, for pistol shooting competition.

berettas.jpg

That's a German gun store chain catalog I brought back in December...divide the price shown by two to get approximate dollar price.

Carrie Anne Moss + Beretta = awesome. I love that scene in the movie. The camera lens is super wide angle, which is distorting the guns features.

Trinity was definitely the best part of the Matrix... Kung Fu, Wall Running Fu, Two Fisted Pistols Fu, and Slug in Your Head Fu. Wasn't SHE the first one to actually waste an Agent? :D

Woh, that is a Cheetah, never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing that out. I will have to get my copy of The Matrix back, to watch it again.

Back