Check Out My Site? Targets4Free.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunXpatriot

Not long ago, I started a site for free printable shooting targets but I've been having trouble gaining any kind of traction. I'm usually not into shameless self-promotion, but I figured I don't have much to lose at this point. :o

My site is http://targets4free.com

Nearly 50 targets are in the queue on the site to be posted gradually since I want the site to always have new targets, rather than uploading all at once and then letting the site remain stagnant.

But like I said, I've had a lot of trouble getting any kind of real traffic to the site, so if you guys do like the targets that I've put up, or would like to see more, definitely give me some feedback or even help share my site on social media, etc. It would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much guys. :)

You have plenty of useful and entertaining targets and I've taken advantage of your generosity quite a few times.
Maybe most folks don't have a way to print things these days, with the popularity of smart phones and tablets.
It's probably way too expensive to shoot the targets directly from the phones and tablets. :)

It's probably way too expensive to shoot the targets directly from the phones and tablets.

Haha, yeah I can see how that would get a bit expensive. :)

Thanks so much for your continued support. In all honesty, I did a decent amount of research on this and the numbers made sense, but as saturated as these types of sites are, the main thing is getting a foothold and for some reason despite my efforts towards SEO, things haven't gotten much better. But you gotta' start somewhere I suppose. But thanks again. :)

I would use them freely if I had a printer. Closest I have is the local library which charges $1/page which would defeat the purpose.

My girlfriend is a fan of the Rake target.

I would use them freely if I had a printer. Closest I have is the local library which charges $1/page which would defeat the purpose.

My girlfriend is a fan of the Rake target.

Good lord, $1 a page? That gives me chest pains... Gotta thank my lucky stars that I've printed about 500 pages per semester at my college free of charge, but from what I hear, most don't have that kind of option.

Also, glad she likes it haha. I figured those kinds of targets would do well with younger people looking to shoot something a little different. And tbh... I also figured it would help SEO by picking up some google searches for "the rake". Two birds with one stone. ;)

I'm going to close this, since it's basically an advertising thread... but I wish you all the best in your new venture, GunXpatriot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back