Cheapest online balls

timothy75

That sounds funny. I'm wondering if anyone has a cheap source for lead round balls in 36 and 44 calliber in bulk. They'll be for plinking so the cheaper the better. Thanks

http://stores.ebay.com/Cheap-Shot is the cheapest I've found (hence the name). $5.99 per 100 balls, and those aren't even bulk prices. I just ordered up 100 Ruger 220 grain conicals...this is the only place I can find them. When ordering in lower quantities, shipping can be a killer, depending on where you live (CSS is located in Cali), but if you're getting more than a few, email the guy and he'll give you a custom quote. In my experience, these fly just as straight as Hornady or any other "name" balls.

UPDATE: Got an email from the guy saying the auto shipping calculator screwed me...shipping should have been half as much as it was. So, even with shipping, Cheap Shot Store is a great bargain. I'd recommend sending the guy an email for a custom shipping quote.

Last edited:
JJ,
Great find. I run my own lead and this is the best price I have seen to date, for a manufacture. I'm familiar with Cheap Shot and have used their conicals before and the quality is just as good as any. Surprised that this price is still holding.

Cast your own +2

lee molds for both 50 cal and 44s. i cast for smokeless rifle and handguns too. I just usually purchase about 50lbs off of ebay. You have to find the right persons selling soft lead for bp and hardlead for smokeless. 50lbs of lead goes a long long way.

Back