Cheap gun cleaning mat

5whiskey

Ok, this is more of a public service announcement and no one may be interested... but I wanted to share my findings...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GJXM06?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

So I recently had my 4th child (whom we refer to as 4th baby as a joke, but not really, because we don't have hyper-overprotective parent syndrome). 4th baby is both blessed and cursed. 4th baby must conform to our already busy lifestyle in which 4th baby cannot always be the center of attention. 4th baby is blessed, however, because she has older siblings who love and adore her and are a huge help in taking care of her. We also can afford more niceties for 4th baby... like a wipe warmer.

So while changing 4th baby on our shiny new changing pad the other day, I realized this is the perfect gun cleaning mat. It is large, waterproof, thick, washable, and costs about 1/4th of what a purpose-built gun cleaning mat would cost. It will now protect my kitchen table so that 4th baby doesn't grow up fatherless because her mother killed me for scratching up the table. I had to order another one... you know to make sure that 4th baby doesn't grow up fatherless. I thought I would pass my find on to others.

My daughter's name is Eliza, BTW :)

5Whiskey, life has been good to you. Thanks for the info on the mat. I am a grandfather of 8, retired, Vietnam Combat Vet that dodged another bullet. After going through a screening for agent orange , they found a spot on my left lung, cat scan the next day was good. So give your family a big hug. Garth Brooks song, if tomorrow never comes summed it up. Thanks again, Be Well

Better Half's dinner place mats work well, too.
Not the ones still being used for dinner, of course.
Just the old ones heading for the trash.
I'm cheap not crazy. :)

Back