Cheap 28' or 30" Semi 20 guage-Suggestions?

boxjeff

I'm looking for the cheapest possible 20 gauge Semi 28" or 30"...Like rock bottom cheap :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Not sure if you're looking for new or used. I only own one semi-auto in 20 gauge that I bought many years ago used, but it has served me well and functioned reliably. It is a Winchester model 1400 with a 28" vent rib barrel and the Winchoke system that I've seen sell recently for as little as $150 dollars in good shape but usually run around $300 on average.

Define "rock bottom cheap" - you mean initial purchase price or the price you'll be paying over time as the cheap gun keeps going back for repairs?....;)

Again?

Define "rock bottom cheap" - you mean initial purchase price or the price you'll be paying over time as the cheap gun keeps going back for repairs?...

Here we go again, PLEASE, don't get me started on this one again!!!

cry when you buy, laugh when it lasts. the cost of shells i have fired thru my clay games shotguns far surpass the cost of the shotguns. i shoot 4-5 thousand shotshells a year, 160-200 boxes. and i,m sure i,m on the low round count compared to many. this week end we have the first sporting clay shoot of the new year, i,ll shoot 150 rounds. if you go to any clay game shoots look at the makes of shotguns being used and ask what works and holds up for them. you will find that the number of shotguns being used is from five-seven makers. eastbank.

Back