Chat with Clinton online

John/az2

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Chat with Clinton
online today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electronic Town Hall. That's how the Democratic Leadership Council is billing Clinton's appearance on the Web later today. But even though you know he has a political agenda, 15,000 Netizens are going to be able to participate -- and lots of them aren't going to agree with the president's policies, politics or anything else he does. This is the wild and woolly Web, after all, which even its "founder" Al Gore can't control. So if you'd like to ask the prez a pointed question, you need to be online today from 4-5:30 p.m. PST (7-8:30 EST).
First, head to Excite Town Hall Chat* to make sure you have all the chatting software that's required. (If you don't, you can download it for free from this page, but it may take awhile, depending on the speed of your modem, so do this early in the day.) For sure, WND readers will have some interesting questions to ask!

Then, to take part in this online exercise, head to live participation*. It will probably pay to get there as early as possible; 15,000 is a pretty small proportion of those on the Net at any one time.
[/quote]

Emphasis mine.

*Here are the relevant links:

http://www.excite.com/townhall/
http://www.excite.com/townhall/part_web.html

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

I know damn well that this will be moderated (read: "censored"), just like those so-called "chats" on ABCNews.com. Anyone who asks the hard questions will be booted.

And if *I* got in and asked some of the questions that have bubbling in my brain, I'd be getting a visit from friendly guys in black suits.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called in question.." Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

I'll take a swift kick in the rear end to a chat with clinton any day of the week thank you.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

You guys can go on over there if you want.
I already had my shower and put clean clothes on. GIVE EM HECK
Hank

Back