Charter Arms snubbies

sox

Hey guys, what do ya think of these things? I kinda like the older models without the ejector shroud, but am curios as to reliability/quality/accuracy.

They are ok for an inexpensive 5 shot revolver, I much prefer the stainless Rossi 5 shot, which should be in the same price range.

7th

My old model 3" blue shot loose as a goose after only a couple hundred rounds, mostly mild handloads.

I have an old 3" Bulldog model that I bought in 1977.

Still tight, still accurate with loads it likes, and it has the lightest smoothest factory trigger I've ever felt.

I once heard a gunshop owner running down the triggers of Charter prvolvers. Rather than argue, I got my old Bulldog out of the glove box and let him get a feel. I wish I had a photo of hte change in his expression as he squeezed that trigger.

Just remember, these guns were made to be carried more than shot.

Doc Hudson

Looked a 38 and a 44 the other day.Looked quite good but man 300.00 for the 44?Sounds a little(lot) high to me.Any others know the prices?Is this in line or not?

I picked up a new Charter 2000 .44 Bulldog about three months ago for $259. Yesterday, they were in the same display case for $279. But they can be still had for $259.

Back