Charter Arms Pitbull .45 acp

kyguy1

I’ve had charter arms revolvers before and have been totally satisfied with them. I like big bore cartridges in smaller revolvers. I have a Bulldog that I love but ammo is a little pricey. I love that they now have all the main auto cartridges in revolvers at a decent price. I was leaning towards getting a second bulldog because I love shooting the .44 spl but changed my mind and got a pitbull in .45 acp. It’s a little pricier but I figure will be way more practical because I like to shoot and .45 acp is cheaper more available plus I don’t reload the for the 44. I actually have never shot the 45 acp round before but I figure it is very similar to .44 spl? Charter has the built in ejector that holds the rounds in so you don’t need moonclips at all. I just think it’s the best of everything. Save money on ammo, have a great self defense round, & in a revolver! This one does not use moonclips you just push in the rounds. It’s a great simple design and I’ve never owned a revolver in .45 caliber before, and I just had to have one.

Last edited:
I have 3 Charters at this time .. 44 Spl and 2 Alumium framed 38 spl ..

Im awaitin the arrival of tbe Charter in 45 Colt ... Which should be rolling out this summer with the 41 Mag

Back