Charlton Heston Poll

Polls are all BS, but no use letting it go the way they want. Hope that holds for a while.

P.S Don't really agree with yes or no but just picked the best answer.

yes
82.9%

no
16.9%

------------------
lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

I don't know if any of y'all have looked at the responses, lately, but Heston's really pulling ahead! Yes, some of the liberals *at* A&E probably were the first to post, and thier ilk hit the board first to post, but you really ought to see how many of those posts (169, now) say "God Bless Heston."

When you post, put something in the title that is clearly Heston-supporting.

Sure don't like the wording on that one! The NRA does too much compromising, so no I do not support there position, even though I am a life member. Voted yes anyway for fear that it may be misinterpreted.

91.6% Yes.
8.4% No.

Bet they weren't expecting that. :D If it holds up I seriously doubt if it will get broadcast.

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

I just read a post on that Charlton Heston poll entitled "Abolish the 2nd." This person said that guns are "killing our children" and ALL should be abolished. Stupid stupid stupid! That really got me riled up, so I really tore into this person. If anyone else wants to tear into him/her, here's the URL (rather long!) They really need a good butt-whoopin!! Just click on "Question of the Day", then "Charlton Heston" then the post by "aggravated in Antioch"
http://bbs.biography.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?to pic=Question_of_the_Day&cmd=4&mb=bio&path=/22320

------------------
"...What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?... Fight, and you may die, run and you'll live, at least a while. And dying, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for just one chance, to tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!"

[This message has been edited by Darthmaum (edited June 30, 1999).]

I just gave her a piece of my mind, as well. Everyone on this thread- RUN, don't walk, to that site and let them know where you stand!!! Also, there was a Canadian who had the unmitigated GALL to tell us to "keep it to ourselves" and "get off our Constitution". I told him "MYOB", and everyone else here should do the same. We have enough problems with the sheeple of our own country being against us w/o people from across the border spouting off their ignorance as well.

------------------
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side...
Fear leads to gun laws, gun laws lead to disarmament, disarmament... leads to Tyranny!"

-------------------------

"If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!"

Back