charles daly info

chink

I need info on KBI, like address and phone number etc.

the front sight has been loose for like a week and today, while shooting, it worked its way out. I need it replaced and I want to see if I can get them to do the work on warranty.

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

Hey chink,
How do you like your Charles Daly 1911? Is it full size? I'm thinking about getting one very soon and just looking for what other think about it.

thanks in advance, Cyric13

well, other than this front sight thing, its been really good. it shoot hbetter good.
this frotn sight thing may atually be a blessing in disguise. I have been thinking about night sights for a while. or at least a new front sight with a colored dot.

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

Cyric13, I had the full size CD 1911, it was one of the earlier ones. The fit and finish were not the best, but it was a very good shooter. I recently bought a CD 1911 with the 4" barrel. The fit and finish on these later models is much improved over the older ones. My 4" model shoots very good and has only had a couple bobbles in the first 200 rds . Priced at around $350.00 this is a pretty good bargain in todays market. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one. Rod Black

I have the full size CD 1911. I like it very much. Fit and finish are excellent. The first time I shot it I was amazed at the accuracy. I didn't know I could shoot that good! I have the address and phone number for KBI/Charles Daly: P.O.Box 6625, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Tel.(717)540-8518 Fax.(717)540-8567

Back