Changed my P-32 some.

Kentucky Rifle

I wanted some things for my P-32, so yesterday (wednesday!!) I went over to the UPS counter and sent it to the factory in Florida via "over night air". (I am obviously in Kentucky.) With the stories of stolen guns floating around, I began to worry. I decided to call Kel-Tec and make sure they received my P-32 this morning, and to tell them that there was no hurry and just to send me an e-mail when my pistol was on it's way home. To my utter astonishment, the Kel-Tec P-32 gunsmith (Carolyn) told me that the work had been completed and my P-32 was on it's way back and I SHOULD RECEIVE IT TOMORROW MORNING!!! I am simply flabbergasted! I got these ideas of certain modifications and little nice things I wanted done and now, almost magically, it's done at what seems to be the speed of light! Nothing was wrong with my pistol, I just wanted gray grips and the other updates of the newer models, plus some appearance and performance items, and I ship it on wednesday and receive it back on friday of the same week?!? UNBELIEVABLE!!

A very shocked,
Kentucky Rifle

Ledbetter

My P-32 had already had the hard chrome upgrade. I wanted:
1) Gray grip assembly.
2) Any springs that had been changed in the newer models.
3) One of the newer "smooth finish" extractors. (They just look better.)
4) A silver trigger shoe.
5) A hard chrome pocket clip

The gunsmith informed me that she had changed several more things in my pistol and test-fired six mags of different types of ammo. I'll post what they were after it comes home tomorrow.
The cost was "0", zip, nada, free.
The only cost involved was if I had needed the hard chrome upper, and I didn't. I am still shocked.

KR

Impressive

I'll leave mine with the classic look for now. I hope you'll let us know how the improved pistol looks and shoots. Be safe and happy shooting.

I wasn't so...

..sure about the trigger shoe. But man! It sure felt good on my friend's P-32. Anybody else have a trigger shoe on their P-32? Are you glad you put it on?

Kentucky Rifle
(I'm getting a little excited about my "new" P-32 coming in the morning!)

Carolyn is great! We sent Thelma's P32 to her because of an FTF malf. Hammer would come back but not fall, I figured the sear was messed up or a spring broke. She replaced EVERY internal part, and polished the feed ramp, so we got basically a new gun. All this was free. We threw in $20 for the hard chrome upgrade, well worth it. It took a matter of days to go down and back, and now it works like a champ, even with the Cor-Bons that are notorious for feed problems.

On matters of customers service, Kel-Tec is great! The KTOG forum is full of compliments for them.

BTW, the Cor-Bons actually expand nicely out of a P32. See this thread on the KTOG forum for pictures. Cor-bon is on the far right.

http://www.ktog.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000421.html

Back