Centennial Arms Colts

Wilcahol

Inactive
I wish to purchase a Centennial Arms Model 1860 Army blackpowder handgun. They were made in Belgium and will be marked so on the bottom of the grip strap. If you have one for sale please contact me. My email address is wilcahol@uplogon.com. Thanks

About a month ago I was at a local gun show. One of the dealers who is a older gent had one of these on his table I think. It was a 1860 Army new in box and was tagged as made in Belguim and he was asking $500.00 for it. I asked about it and why it was priced that much but he did not seem to know to much about the history of the pistol. He just knew it was made in Belguim which is what caught my eye to start with. Pretty interesting! How much are these worth?

In top condition with original carton and papers rare models like Civilian would easily be worth $ 500,00 + to the initiated, Cavalry with stock significantly more. Likewise factory engraved de Luxe around $ 800 to 1000, Super de Luxe double that, Presentation/ivory grips > 2000. Much more interesting for the collectors are the many variations/subvariations of the regular New Model Army of which only 50 to 100 were made.
Bootsie

Back