CDNN Investments

ojibweindian

I went to their website this evening and happened to notice that they have 15rd magazines made by USA for the Ruger P95 on sale for $9.95. First question; is this for real? Second question; can I, as a private citizen, order some from them?

Yes and yes

The problem is, the magazines are made by USA.

As in, they suck (unless I am mixing up my compaines).

Mike

I have ordered from them before and have been satisfied with the quality and service each time. I would imagine that it is for real. As long as your state or local government does not prohibit hi-capacity magazines you can order directly from CDNN. One word of caution is in order. The USA mags that I own all suck. Hope you have better luck with them than I have.

USA brand magazines are generally considered totally unreliable, that is why they are blowing them out at such low prices. Having said that, CDNN is a great company to do business with, and yes you can buy magazines without an FFL.

At one time I owned a Taurus PT92 and used 15rd mags from USA. I never had a problem with 'em. I DID have a problem with the factory 10rd mags that came with the gun, however.

I personally find it incredulous that any 15rd mag would cost less than $10 regardless of who made them.

CDNN had promag 15 round CZ75 mags for 15 bucks

quite the deal
they are not on the website anymore but they are still in the print catalog

they work great!

the add lists:
baby eagle
cougar
hi power
cz75
witness
sw 69
sw 59
sig 226
sig 228
taurus 92/99

1 800 588 9500

I bought 4, Ruger P95, blued 15 round USA mags from CDNN and have not had a single feeding problem with them. I also have two USA stainless 15 rounders that have worked with no problems. I can't speak for anyone else's experience with USA mags, but mine work fine. If they make you nervous, use them strictly for practice at the range. If they are no good, you'll get to practice tap-rack-bangs.

The service from CDNN was good.

I always hear bad things about USA mags but I have never had one that didn't work. Of course I have never had one of their 223 AR15 mags, which seem to get most of the badmouthing.

I hate to repeat others...... but here goes. I have ordered from CDNN several times. No problems, quick shipping, good prices.

I have tried USA magazines before. All of the ones I personally have tried were crap. Some who have replied here have had better luck.

I might be tempted to try a couple for $10 each, but would limit the use to range time, and save the better mags for carry. There is something to be said for having a mag or two in your practice rotation that malfunctions from time to time, in order to practice F2F and other drills.

I have taken old 1911 mags and altered the feed lips to force failures, and my training partner and I slip them into each others rotations for a little surprise from time to time. A skill that too many overlook IMO. Just be sure to have a fool proof system to identify these mags, and store all practice mags away from carry mags.

BT

If you deal with CDNN ask for Nick Crawford. He is the son of the owner and can point you to some special deals. Also if you ever have a problem, which I never have, you are talking to the person who can make decisions. Nick told me about a deal on .357 SIG and .357 mag Gold Dots. The stuff was about $11 a box of 50 plus a flat $6 shipping for as much stuff as you want to buy. I got some of both.

Back