CDC Advice on Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0untZer0

First of all, watch the movie "I Am Legend", because those are the kind of zombies you very well might be facing instead of the shambling "Night of the Living Dead" variety.

Second, don't wait until people start turning into zombies to try to run down to the gun store to get a tac shotgun. By that time, the gun store owner will be on his roof, shooting anyone who comes close to his store, with his tac shotgun.

And third, you should read what the Center For Disease Control has to say about all of it:

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

Last edited:
You know I understand the concept that this might encourage folks to get ready for disasters. However, I have always wondered if those folks at the CDC have too much time on their hands? Maybe they need to reassign these guys to spray for mosquitoes around Atlanta.

No guys, I think this is a very serious thing.... Most the zombies I have ever noted start out with a anti gun position that grows into full gun rights hate....

Not long after the brain turn to mush, eyeballs fall out and you have zombies... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back