CCW in STL MO

Naheka

Inactive
For those in the STL, MO area I have a quick question on applying for CCW.

I have tried to sneak out of work early enough to run down to the Clayton Courthouse to apply for CCW but have been turned back by big crowds, minimal waiting time (second job) and just plain bad timing.

I believe I will end up applying with Florida but I wonder if it is necessary to go down to Clayton in order to apply.

BTW, I'm asking for a friend who is looking to get certified soon and I'm looking to save him the hassle. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Naheka

As far as I know, in order to get a concealed carry permit in Missouri, you have to have taken and passed an officially approved course conducted by a licensed instructor, consisting of both classroom and range portions. Why not just phone a few local gunshops that either offer such classes or can put you in touch with the right people to give you correct info?

If you dont have time, I would seriously take a look at the FLA non-resident CCW permit, you do everything by mail...with this you'd be able to pack through 27-28 states, including MO.....

I just finished my NRA Basic pistolsafety class today and it was a blast....my FLA non-resident CCW permit application goes out in the mail tomorrow :D

Back