CCW for out of state residents

anand

This is for all you ladies & Gentlemen who live in states that do not issue concealed carry licenses. The State of Florida issues CCW licenses to residents of other states (besides reciprocity to certain states).
That is, if you are a resident of Kansas or Vermont or another state that does not issue a CCW license, you can still apply for permit in Florida though your not a Florida resident.
This permit is also valid in:
Arkansas,Georgia,Idaho,Indiana,Kentucky,
Louisiana,Michigan,Mississippi,Montana,New Hampshire,North Dakota, Tenessee,Vermont & Wyoming.
This permit will benefit those of you who live in states that border the above states and/or if your own state does not issue CCW licenses.
I hope I am made it clear, for further info
please contact the Florida Department of State. It should be easy to find on any search engine. Or email me at anand_119@hotmail.com & I'll try to help you.

The Michigan State Attorney General has ruled that Michigan resident's can not avail themselves to any out of state CCW and have it valid in Michigan. If you lived in Ohio, which does not issue CCW permits, and came to Michigan the Fla. permit would be valid. If I, as a Michigan resident, obtained the Fla. Non-resident CCW, I could carry where that permit is recognized, any of the states named, except Michigan.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Back