CCW and Politicians

Why should they need anymore than Joe/Jane Sixpak??

Care-absolutely yes-for them-you 'who cares' in far too many cases just like Hollywierd types.

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

-Dianne Feinstein

Near impossible to get a CCW permit in her city, but she has one.

Meanwhile she works to make sure you can't own any kind of guns. A person you can really respect, huh.

So if that doesn't answer your question, I figure politicians can get any kind of permit they want or think they need.

Most of the politicians don't care about gun rights or 2nd admenment. They only care when they need money to run their own campain and getting richer by the money that we contribute to NRA to lobby. They live in the rich housing zone. They have body guards, bullet proof limo.
they work in the very safe and secure office, they don't walk to the building from the parking lot like us, they don't work 2nd shift and late like us, they don't go to Burger King even Red Lobster like us they have food catering.
The more they ban gun the more NRA have to provide them money to ease the rights. A lot more issues that You can figure them out. They never need to go to shooting range to have fun like us because they have golf and yatch. They making money while they are playing golf. We are not we have to pay to the bone. Gun maker begging to dedicate the highend gun to them. Ammo is free, Gas voucher, Lunch meeting, Contributing Dinner and more and more..

Back