cc while in sweat pants or gym shorts

travywestside

This is something i discovered accidentally.

When you know you're going to be carrying IWB and you want to wear sweat pants or shorts and you dont want to tie them tight you can just wear under armour compression shorts. These compression shorts hold my Ruger SR9c in my IWB holster firmly but still allows a quick draw.

511 undershirt

I use the 511 undershirt with built-in holsters on both sides. Gun is very secure yet easy to get to. But, they are uncomfortable in warm weather.

I just tie the drawstring (why you would walk around with an untied drawstring is beyond me) and slip my TCP in the pocket. Of course I use a pocket holster and you really can't tell at all I'm carrying.

When I buy sweat pants (which I wear at home only) I make sure they have pockets; my NAA Pug is easy to carry and light enough so I'm not de-pants at a critical moment.

I use a belly band holster if I am running or biking with gym pants. It didnt have a retention strap so i made one with a piece nylon strap from a broken backpack and velcro. Works great when running.

That's pretty much the only way my old,"muffin top" self carries these days. Sweat pants in the winter,shorts in the summer. Pocket holsters for my Taurus 738 TCP and Smith&Wesson bodyguard .380

Bianchi Belly Band and a j frame 38 is what I am doing more and more around the house with sweat pants etc..It's like wearing nothing compared to my 5" 1911!

I won't go to the mailbox in sp's or gym wear. Guess I'm old fashioned, I get dressed if I go out the door.
I refuse to be one of the "People of Wal-Mart" award recipients. :eek:

Back