CAS

oh yeah theres more than just you but its been slow here for the last few days im not sure were everybody went were ya from

Georgia Jake 29252

Your not alone, I just attended my first CAS, well actually Cowboy Mounting Action Shooting a week ago this last Wed., and went back this Wed. it was something I have never saw before and now I'm wanting to get a horse and participate, probably won't be able to this year but if they still have it next year I have plans on doing this. They just started this club in Springfield, Mo this year and they have alot of partakers, which is great because it seems to be a very fun hobby.
smile.gif

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Another CAS fan here
smile.gif

Terridarri, I'll be bringing some of my CAS firearms today, including my Rolling Block!

Howdy Doc and welcome to TFL. As Zip said we have just been a little quiet lately but there are cowboys here on TFL. We have had many interesting, informative and........eh....unusual conversations tucked away down here in the Cowboy forum. Go to the top right of the screen right after opening the Cowboy Forum here drop the box down and click on the maximum number of days possible. You can read some of our past discussions and get to "know" the TFL Cowboy members. Or better still just jump right in and start talkin' about most anything cowboy and you'll get responses. We some times get so starved for cowboy talk here that we'll talk about anything, which is evident by my lengthy post here about nothing.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gunslinger

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Howdy Doc,

There's a pretty solid core of CAS fans here-I think some of them got side-tracked by the recent server change,plus the fact that a lot of clubs are starting their shooting season after taking the winter off.

Bellicose Bill

Used to shoot Bullseye, then got hooked on IDPA, now it seems I shoot mostly 45Colt. It's really strange, I started out with a single action, then went to those new fangled self upchuckers and now it's back to the old thumb busters and it sure feels good.

Back