Capture from new horror flick!

ROTFLMAO! Allow me to compliment you on your weirdness....
Or as an old software developer I once worked with said of one of his Generation-X programmers who was prone to use his high-end Silicon Graphics machine for similar craziness-
"That boy has too much time on his hands!"
Schumer is a lot like Chuckie the doll- a horror story that keeps coming back.

Who was the good looking one at the end? The first picture gave me the chills and now I will not be able to sleep tonight. :)

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I'll take Chuckie the doll over Chuckie the Putz anyday. And I live in NY!

Geoff Ross

[This message has been edited by K80Geoff (edited August 26, 1999).]

ROTFLMAO=rolling on the floor laughing my @ss off

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Every time I see Schumer's picture, the phrase "Would you buy resort property from this man?" goes through my mind. I would prefer to have Chuckie the doll as a neighbor or dinner guest rather than Chuckie the sinister. What a rodent.

A couple of years ago I watched a news clip of Chuckie Shoe at a shooting range getting first hand experience with the Tec 9, I believe. It was when they were running a bunch of garbage on that type of weapon being such a killing machine, etc. The clip showed Chuckie was wearing hearing muffs and he had just finished shooting a magazine of ammo through a Tec 9. He had such a grin on his face that he just couldn't get it off and look horified like he had a mad rattlesnake in his hand. He had so much fun shooting that he couldn't control the grin. Only saw that news report once. Wouldn't that have looked great on the front cover of the American Rifleman magazine.

Hell, if I could get a full mag to feed through a TEC-9, I'd be grinning too.

Or was Chuckie happy about firing this thing because he really doesn't know jackdammit about guns?

Open Invitation to Sen. Schumer: C'mon out to Colorado Springs. You can fire my 12-ga pump. No, don't worry about that "Magnum" designation on the shell hulls. It won't hurt. Not a bit.

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

Right, Senator Schumer. And Coinneach didn't tell you, but you should hold the end of the gun, it's called the stock, about one to one-and-a-half inches away from your shoulder before you shoot.

((snicker, giggle, etc. :D !!!))

Oh, and another point: in order to get the straightest sight alignment, you hold the stock directly in front of your nose. Naw, it won't hurt. That's what the recoil pad is for.

Sniggering wildly, I am. :D

Whoops. Has that word been outlawed yet?

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

Back