Can't judge a book by it's cover.

Yep, don't see anything out of place. Thanks for posting though. I have that exact rear sight in my parts box. Bottom has a T/C stamp, always wondered what model it originally come on :D

Other than being a freakazoid the only thing that looks out of place is that the trigger guard doesn't look like brass but that's probably just the lighting.

My White Mtn doesn't have a Hawken stock. It also came with a single trigger. I don't know if would refer to this one as being a hybrid. More like something shortened, pieced & adapted to fit together. Whom ever put this rifle together found it probably doesn't function as well as he thought it would. So here's a chance of someother to bid on a one of a kind T/C Hawken Renegade White Mtn whatever.

Guess it's not that obvious on this hybrid

I have that exact rear sight in my parts box. Bottom has a T/C stamp, always wondered what model it originally come on
That sight is a TC after-market sight that was used to replace the adjustable sights in order to meet the primitive hunt requirement. It was never original to any TC model. .... ;)

the only thing that looks out of place is that the trigger guard doesn't look like brass but that's probably just the lighting.
This one is probably brass but no matter as TC also made them in steel as well as SS and case hardened. ... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Got it !!!

My White Mtn doesn't have a Hawken stock
Bingo !! I contacted the seller on this discrepancy. His reply was that their "Expert" is claiming that it came this way, from the factory: Right. .... ;)

IMHO, it's a parts gun - a WMC bbl dropped into a Hawken stock/etc.

You got that right and if I had it, that is exactly what I would do with it. I just happen to have a WMC stock, looking for this barrel and a TC Hawken barrel, looking for this stock. By the way, I have never seen any TC model with three ramrod thimbles. .... :confused:

Be Safe !!!

Back