Can you recommend a good 9mm, part 2?

Redhook

Thanks to you all for your advise, and I got the chance to demo a CZ this weekend. Unfortunately, I just didn't like it. There were a few jam problems, granted it was a well used and dirty gun, but I really didn't like the way it felt. The Baby Eagle felt a little better and I think it looks better, but generally they're the same. If I was on a real heavy budget I probably go with the Baby.

So, I'm getting closer. I've always liked the Sig P210, but not only can I not buy it here in Cali, I can't afford it... well pretty much anywhere. I looked at the Beretta Elite II which looks really nice, but I only got to demo the STD 92FS. It felt good and shot well, but this particular rental was pretty new. I've also read a couple of articles about the Elite II being a pretty darn good shooter. Winning IDPA and stuff. True? Is it that much better than the 92FS or Brig?

And last but not least, I didn't forget you Sig fans. I didn't get the chance to shoot the 226, but remembered why I bought a 220 a few years back. I've got sm-med hands and the grip is really round. Not that I'm sure I couldn't get used to it, and with the short trigger option who knows. I love my Sig and wouldn't mind having another. Anyone with experience with the short trigger?

So which will it be? The Beretta (Elite II or other) or the Sig P226?

Thanks Again! (sorry for the length)
-Red-

I forgot to ask a few questions about the Beretta.

1)Why the Elite II is not listed on the Beretta website?
2)Is this truly a limited edition that some webdealers claim? If so, when will they stop making them?
3)I assume the trigger action is standard DA/SA with a decocker and no safety?

-Red-

I'm kinda partial to the Beretta 92FS. I have the Brazillian version (PT92AFS), and other than being to big for concealed carry, it's an alright pistol. Go with the Beretta. :)

The only Semi-autos I own are made by Sig Sauer and Beretta. I love them both.

I'm flipping a coin.......

Back