Can you believe this?

Yellowfin

daviem20080217_low.jpg

The utter shamelessness of these people is just beyond words. You can leave your comment on this...and I'd imagine you'd have something to say.
http://davies.lohudblogs.com/

I had this to say...

This cartoon is obviously incorrect. After all, don't we have over 20,000 "gun control" laws?

Of course we do, but they don't work. Gun Control is a FAILURE.

We've had 40 years of "gun control" and IF it worked, crime rates would be lower than 1968, but they're not. Look at your home country, Matt and take note that gun violence is MORE prevelant than before the gun ban. It's the same in Australia. Washington D.C. is, essentially, a gun-free zone but it has one of the highest crime rates in the nation.

It's time to junk most of the so-called gun control laws and, instead of focusing on inanimate objects, focus on penalizing the criminals who use them for criminal purposes.

Giving up your wallet is one thing, but what if the thing your assailant wants is your LIFE?

Everyone Needs To Comment On This Guys Page.

Here is mine:

David Watts
February 20th, 2008 at 2:19 pm
Saying that law abidding gun owners are responsible for shooting victims is like saying all car owners are responsible for drunk driving deaths.

If society wasn't neutered into thinking that no guns = a safe zone, we'd have these school shooters thinking twice before they opened fire. Its not target practice on the innocent when the innocent are shooting back.

These school shooters are mentally ill, socially challenged cowards that always end up killing themselves too. Doesn't that speak volumes for how dis-simular they are to those of whom legally carry guns for our safety and for that of our families?

Back