Can someone custom build me a Benelli Super Black Eagle

Mortenm

Inactive
Hello all,

here's the deal. I am looking into the feasibility of building a custom Super Black Eagle 2 or 3. I want a brushed Nickel or Chrome finish on the receiver that i can have a custom image engraved or laser etched into. I also want a high quality wood stock and forearm. The link below shows the 25th anniversary edition and it is exactly what i am looking for except i want my own image engraved or laser etched, and I don't really care for the gold inlay. Does anybody have any ideas or gunsmiths that could help me out? it almost looks like my only option is to buy a wood stocked gun and have it plated and then have the etching done.

http://www.scopelist.com/10138-BE-Benelli-Super-Black-Eagle-II-25th-Anniversary-Centr.aspx

Is this a Gun to hunt with or a target gun . If a target gun I know three or four people to do the work . Nice wood will need a fitting from you looking at $1,200 plus . The finish is no big deal $200 bucks can do it so 1,800 or a little more can do it .

I bought and sold high end trap guns for years and know most of the people that do as you ask .

Back