Can on a Levergun

camoman33935

Inactive
Has anybody put a silencer on a levergun chambered in .38/.357.

I think it would be pretty quiet since most ammo for .38/.357 is subsonic....am I wrong....?

If somebody's got pics of a levergun with a silencer, or has any info about it, please share it with me..

thanks

Dunno about a lever gun in 38/357. SRT will do a Ruger 96/44 integral if you want. Theres a review on www.silencerresearch.com of a NEF Handirifle in 357 with an external can.

9644.jpg

39-a

My freind and I have cans and I had a Walther G-22 threaded. Looks cool but even with subsonic ammo it is disapointing due to a lot of action report. He has a CZ bolt that is scary quiet whith the can and subsonics. Just for kicks and since he has a very impresive Marlin 39-a collection he got a barrel threaded. Wow you talk about fun to shoot. You can plink bricks of subsonic ammo and just giggle out loud. Now we use the cans mostly for p-dog dispersal. So the point is stelth but continued shooting. The problem with a lever in the prone is cocking with minimum movement. I think that the next rifle I thread for my "YHM Mite suppresor" will be a 22 mag CZ bolt with set trigger. This will be supersonic but the pray wont know were I am. I love my can on my P-22 and it impresses people even loaded with supersonic ammo.

30-30

Can you just imagine a integral can 30-30 size carbine?
With the magazine tube running through the can!!
Think it would be a hoot.

Back