Can I travel with 500 rds in states that honor my Mich. cpl

bigwillie

Inactive
I'm taking my handgun with me. Can I take 500rds of ammo with me to Ga. Thru Ohio,Ky,Tenn and into Georgia. Does anyone know?

Its Ok in Georgia. But when you get here, make sure you understand our CCW laws. They are a little bit obscure. There are a lot of places you can't carry, including anything that the police can misconstrue as any "public gathering".

It's alot of ammo.I don't know if the other states have limits for someone traveling thru. My wallet is alittle lite right now.Thats all, I was curious. Thanks

I think in ohio it may be an obstacle. They may see it as an act of Jealousy since Michigan dont have any football teams. The peewee teams they do have always get beat every year to the Ohio teams. I dont know if Ild park next to the horseshoe if I were you. They may think your trying to take pop shots at the BUCKEYES!

a lot? huh?

It's alot of ammo

500 rounds isn't nearly enough.
I feel unarmed with less then 2000 rounds.

Some places like NY/NJ have weird laws against JHP and the like, afaik there are only bizzare laws against buying ammo in NY/NJ but not possession.

Who would know, who would care? Obey the laws and no reason to get stopped and make sure there is no reason for them to search your vehicle...

The peewee teams they do have always get beat every year to the Ohio teams. I dont know if Ild park next to the horseshoe if I were you. They may think your trying to take pop shots at the BUCKEYES!

Buckeyes??? Hahahahahaha. Yeah, you should just hope that they actually field a varsity Division 1 team this year...something they sure as hell haven't done for the past few years! :D

Back