Can I report a scammer on Armslist.com?

chris16371

I had an ad on Armslist looking for a rifle and someone contacted me and said that they had one. They sent me a picture and even though it's a Model 70 it looks nothing like the Model 70 Classic Compact I was looking for. The person says they can't send me a pic of the right side engraving on the barrel the says "Classic Compact" bc they are away on work and can only be home to ship it after I pay. I'm obviously not paying and want to know how to report a scammer on armslist.com. The top pic is the m70 classic compact I'm looking for and the bottom pic is what he's trying to tell me is a m70 classic compact. 
5765b68081084f9b634438f454fe3993.jpg
2bfb5ce672da102172a78672a438e2c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm confused. :confused: The rifle you claim is a Classic Compact appears to be the Featherweight. The rifle your respondent shows appears to be the Classic Compact. From what I understand, the main difference in the two is the stock, sights on the barrel and a sling stud on the barrel of the Classic Compact.
Frankly, I'm not sure there is any kind of a scam here. Just a case of mistaken rifle identity.
Paul B.

Back