Can anyone suggest a well-made CCW briefcase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help,

I am looking for w quality Man's briefcase/satchel that is designed to descreetly carry a handgun. It should function fully as a working briefcase yet securely retain the weapon for quick access without being obvious.

Does such an animal exist?

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks!
These look great. I also found a good looking leather one valled the VIP from GALCO.
I had seen a nice case that looks like a normal hard-sided expandable briefcase, but when you pushed a button on the top the back-half opes and presents a holster that has automatically canted out to provide an easy presentation. I have forgotten where I saw that ... anyone else remember where it might be found... or something similar?

Thanks a bunch....

Ben

I just tried that web address (and several permutations thereof), and find it no longer exists, apparently. Let me know if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, and I'll email the Acrobat file about this briefcase to you as an attachment. The file contains addresses (surface & email) as well as phone numbers. They make a deluxe and an economy version, and I don't think they've gone out of business, as I corresponded with them just last month.

------------------
"Potius sero quam nunquam."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back