Can anyone recomment good grips for CZ75?

oktagon

While the factory grips are quite comfortable, they are too thick for some methods of CC (I am refering to those "ergonomic" thumbrest grips found on current models).
I checked out Hogue, but wooden grips with checkering will cost close to $80 with delivery. Rather steep.
Can anyone recommend THINN (!!!) grip panels for CZ-75, preferably wood or plastic (ruber catches on clothing)?

Input much appreciated.

Check with CZUSA,

They have a plastic, non thumbrest grip, with a slight palmswell, a pretty comfortable grip. Can't remember what I paid, somewhere around 16 bucks including postage...

Mike M.

I have the Hogue cocobolo checkered wood grips on my CZ75B. They are nice and thin and give a good grip. I had to do a bit of minor fitting with my Dremel, but I'm quite pleased with them. The wood looks nice with the black polymer finish, too. I did have to wait several weeks for them, however. I ordered directly from Hogue.

What mike38 said. The grips are at $8, but whatever you order from CZ is hit with $7 s&h. Be it $8 or $800. So, do you want to pick up some spare mags, night sights, an armorer's manual, etc?:)

The factory checkered plastic grips are probably the common sense way to go. That being said IMO bite the bullet and spring for the Hogue wood grips! I got the checkered cocobolos for mine and they`re just great! They fit good,feel super and they`re really thin. BTW the checkering is tailor made for CCW use,it`s a panel that leaves the top and back areas smooth so they don`t snag on clothing. Marcus
View
View

oktagon,

As others have mentioned, the Hogue cocobolo grips seem to be the good choice for those wanting a nice, thin grip panel.

Personally, I got a set of Pachmyer rubber grips to -increase- the grip size. To each their own.:)

Joe

Back