can anyone do this????

i was doin the monte carlo conversion with a bipod an x50 scope so i would like to have the 10 round mag. his youtube has people going nuts over wanting this kit.

Have patience. The mags are being worked on and will be ready for sale in the future and you can buy as many as your heart desires.

My apologies if I didn't respond to your email, but I've been getting about 10 per day from people and finally just gave up responding to them all.

-~D~-

*COUGH*COUGH*sks*COUGH*!

Whew, that was a bad one...

I never thought of a way to get the Mosin-Nagant to feed out of the box, but hey...

Oh... no modifications needed?

Nevermind, that's kind of neat :D

There's actually a LOT of neat stuff! I like the keyboards!

Thanks, yeah I was going for a "bubba-free" sort of add-on device with this one. I do have some designs for a custom trigger guard that will let you accept larger mags, but that'll be an entirely separate product that would require a custom stock or a lot of modification to the original.

-~D~-

I have seen many updates from the first "ugly" prototype the the nice looking one he has now. He has asked at another website I am a member of, about specs of many Mosin magazines, the guy is doing his homework! Be patient!

I know this is a pretty old thread, but bad news about the project.

Richard Nagy, aka Datamancer, died in a car crash last week.

He didn't just do cool things with guns, he made a lot of amazing custom stuff in the Steampunk style. Laptops, Keyboards and even jewelry.

http://makezine.com/2013/11/25/the-maker-movement-loses-its-datamancer/
http://www.sepiachord.com/index/datamancer-you-will-be-missed/

Do a Google image search for Datamancer, you will see a lot more. The guy was quite an artist.

RIP Datamancer.

Thanks, yeah I was going for a "bubba-free" sort of add-on device with this one
No such thing!
Any of the Bubba mods negate the Curio and Relic (C&R) status of these fine old milsurp rifles.
Why in the first place would It be important to have a 10 round magazine. It's not some sort of rapid fire autoloader. Besides, It only takes a second or to to dump in a 5 round stripper clip if you're in that big of a hurry.

No such thing!
Any of the Bubba mods negate the Curio and Relic (C&R) status of these fine old milsurp rifles.

Dude. You are berating a dead guy. Look 2 posts above yours.:rolleyes:

Datamancer's design was pretty clever, it did no permanent modifications to the rifle, and was easily reversible.

Not berating anyone dead or alive. Just the idea of bubba'ed up C&R milsurps.
It was my negligence to overlook that this was an update on the subject of an old thread passing.

Back