Camp Carbine 45acp

longhair

Does anyone know where I might find a synthetic stock for this thing? I haven't been able to find one. Also, just for curiosity sake, can it be made to shoot a 45 Super round? any help, especially on the stock would be appreciated....

------------------
RKBA
www.southernparty.org

Longhair, check with Marlin www.marlin-guns.com. I had a Camp 9 in the shop a couple of weeks ago with a synthetic stock. If they don't offer one, search back in the threads. There was a guy named Colin who was offering instructions on making your own synthetic stocks. I don't know of any other offerings for the Camp rifle. George

Ok George, I'll try that. It seems like I tried Marlin once before w/o any luck, BUT, it may have been someone else (memory ain't what it used to be ;)). I'll do the search too. Thanks ................longhair

------------------
RKBA
www.southernparty.org

Check with either Ramline or Choate. Maybe even Hogue. I couldn't find anything on-line, but Ramline even sells stocks for the Marlin 22 semi-auto and Winchester 30-30. I'd check with them first. Let us know how your search goes.

------------------
Ron

Detroit Area Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

Back