Camo Clothing

ktmhk53

Greetings,
I am putting together my "kit" and have reached the point of needing trousers and shirts in camo. Would you please recommend a brand, supplier, and even custom maker for these items. I would like to have both a light weight set for summer months and a heavier weight set for colder times. What materials would you suggest for each?
Quality is my first objective here...
Thanks,

ktmhk53

Or you could buy BDUs from all sorts of places. US Cavalry, Cheaper than Dirt, etc. Make sure you get the 100% ripstop, if you can. Some of the cheapo BDUs fall apart, so buy good stuff.

what nightcrawler said. around here army surplus isnt hard to come by (the rotc members sell their stuff whenever they need money). try gun shows, second hand clothing stores, and thrift shops.

Also, check out real (not imitation) surplus BDUs from other countrys. They all try to spec stuff that can last "for the duration" so quality should be OK. Different countrys use different paterns and colors and many have different patterns for use in other locations (jungle, desert, etc). You may be able to find one that is an exact match for your area.

Back