Calling all Tennesseans...

Zander

...who want the opportunity to empty all that stuff that you never use out of your gun closets and put some cash in your pockets.

Call it a garage sale at a gun show: August 25-26 at the I-24 Expo Center, I-24E/Exit 66 just fifteen miles southeast of Nashville.

A number of us TFL'ers are renting tables to sell firearms-related stuff, but we're not tempting the BATboys by actually selling firearms at the rented tables.

No problem if you want to walk the show with your private stuff and do that, however...it's perfectly legal.

If you'd like to participate either or both of the days of the Pope show, let me know. As it stands now, we have five people committed and will select the number of tables we rent based on total participation.

Let me know...yesterday! :cool:

C'mon, y'all...don't try to convince me that your closets don't hold a ton of stuff that you've moved around six times and will never...ever!...use again.

Bring it out, throw it on the table, take home cash.

What could be simpler? :cool:

Would love to, but....

I don't have that much "stuff" laying around gathering dust. Got a couple pairs of Hogue grips and a holster or two, but that's about it.:(

Then put a price on them and drop 'em off at the tables. ;)

What do the Hogue grips fit? I've got a box of those alone. LOL!

Hogue grips and such....

I've got: 1) in the box Monogrip for S&W K/L frame ROUND BUTT, 2) Monogrip for Ruger P-series (P85/89/90/91) semi-auto - no box, 3) Ted Blocker leather holster for Beretta Tomcat.

Maybe I'll stop by if these items don't sell at auction by then. I've got them marked pretty low and am hoping I can dispose of them SOON.;)

If you don't sell the Tomcat holster, bring it to the show...I know someone who might buy it. What are you asking for it?

Can't imagine that you'd have much trouble selling the other two...they're for pretty common handguns.

Back