Caldwell Universal Pistol Loader

Nathan

Just got it in the mail..

Caldwell Universal Pistol Loader

Just tried it with 40 Glockmags, 13 & 15 round, CZ 40 mags, 1911 and Kahr 380 mags. All worked pretty well, except 380. With a spacer in front of the mag, it worked. I could not get 13 rounds reliably in my G23 mags. 12 were ok. Btw, it is not rated for 380.

Not bad. Easy to use. I wonder how it will work in like 3 years?? Materials are a bit suspect. That is an opinion only. It looks like a good design and works pretty well.

Just wanted to write something up. I needed it for wife and kids. If you have questions or a request, let me know and we can make this better!

update?

Any update on the loader? Have you tried spraying it with silicon spray? Double stack and single stack mags? Sig mags? Thanks

If you don't mind having different loaders for different calibers and magazine models, I highly recommend the inexpensive Adco ones. Simple, plastic devices but they really work.

I got a Caldwell mag charger as part of a Smith & Wesson promotion. Works pretty well, but I can't make any assurances as to how the materials will hold up over time yet. I'm not entirely convinced it works any better than an Uplula (which looks quite a bit smaller), but I haven't tried an Uplula, either.

Glock

The very simple and very inexpensive mag loader that came with my G19 works great. Could hardly be any simpler.

I tried one and sent it back to Amazon and went back to using my Uplula. Seemed overly complicated compared to the Uplula, also did not like that it pushed on the front of the cartridges to load them.

"The very simple and very inexpensive mag loader that came with my G19 works great. Could hardly be any simpler."

I also have an Uplula that works well,but the simple Glock loader that came with my G26 works good also.

On sale now....LINK $15 on clearance.

Still loving mine. I only have one hand, so maybe that impacts why I like this thing so much. I need to keep stress off the elbow & thumb that goes with my hand.

Any update on the loader? Have you tried spraying it with silicon spray? Double stack and single stack mags? Sig mags? Thanks

No need for silicone spray, yet. I don’t have any Sig products. Yes, double and single stack.

1911, shield, m&p full size, Glock, etc.

Back