Cabelas raised gun prices $20.00 over night!

Remington kid

Cabelas raised gun prices $20.00 over night and I bought my 1851 Navy .36 yesterday for $149.99, now it's $169.99.
They are still cheaper than most distributers and much less money than Uberti. I'll bet your going to see others raising there prices too. Cabelas has had the best prices and service for many years so I'm really not serprised by this as much as I should be, Just glad I got mine before they raised the price. It only cost me $109.00 because I had $40.00 worth of gift certificates from Grandkids.:D

I just checked their website. Now that 5 1/2 in barrel remington is going to cost me $199 plus shipping instead of $179 plus shipping...well shoot! :( If I'd known they were going to raise prices I would have ordered the thing last week and work a little extra OT til the credit card bill came due. oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes...guess I'll be paying an extra 20 for my next toy.

I remember a few years ago NMA were $140. Now they're $180? I guess I'll wait until the dollar improves a bit and the prices go down.

Looks like they raised their prices for ammo as well.

I have read that the holiday season wasn't as sucessful for the retailers as they had hoped, which could lead to a price increase after the holiday season.

Back