CA Tiger hunt !

We also have black tail and mule deer, three types of elk, pig, antelope, bear, big horn and dall sheep, and many many, many, liberals.

CA hunting equipment.

Hunting gear for CA:

Rifle
Ammo
Daypack w/water

Bear spray
Organic pepper spray to ward off PETA assaults on your blind. :D
Organic so as not to offend them :eek:

Got that right, opening day of rifle deer season four years ago. The sprouts from Berkely drove up and down the road with loud speakers making fawn calls at full volume trying to scare the deer away. It didn't drive them away, but did get them moving. We had a great opening day.

Liberal hunting

Now THERE'S a season I would get fired up about! (well, anti-freedom liberals anyway..I'm a *liberal* on some issues)

where do i get a license

i want in on this liberal season. perhaps we could have one here in Canada to teach them the ture meaning of "gun control" (being able to hit the target). i really have a problem with them wasting a billion bucks plus on the gun registry when i only know about 15 people who do own registered guns.

Tiger

I had a link for you m14 luvers,pic of a select fire m14 totten man on the tiger hunt.
Really hated hearing of the cat . better it than some po human soul out kid walkin or something.

Back