C&R Renewal Q's!!! Quick!

Trapp

So I have been procastinating and need to finish my renewal (May 1st!!)

Question 1: Who can fill out the ATF F 5330.20? Who certifies me as a citizen!?!?

Question 2: When I move in June, do I have to pay another sum of money to change my address?

One more thing: how long has it been taking recently?

Last edited:
Hey Trapp,

Answer 1: When I filled out mine for regestering my SBR's and later for my Curio renewl, I certified myself, in otherwords put you name in twice. You don't need someone else to do it.

Answer 2: No, you don't need to pay again. Contact the ATF and they will send you the paperwork or you can probably download it....I do believe they require it to be submitted either 30 or 60 days prior to moving.

Not sure on time frames.

Monnac

Read the instructions. I don't believe you need to fill out the certification portion if I remember correctly.

Read the instructions. I don't believe you need to fill out the certification portion if I remember correctly.

"Instructions" were incomplete and vague... The ATF website was also of no help. Being after hours I decided to use my resources and ask fellow forum members for assistance ;).

The renewal form is an all in one form for an FFL, a C&R FFL, Gunsmith, and an ammo manufacturer. The certification form must (Shall, i believe was their words) be filled out for all parties involved in the handling of transactions ie: license holder, managers, etc...

Oh, thanks for the help!!

I just sent in a change of address and it took about 3 weeks for a turn a round. I did fill out a new C.L.E.O. letter even though I lived in the same county. As to the 30 days notice, thats hard when your moving. You never know when escrow is closing. Good luck.

Back