C&R received.

Still waiting on mine, my two month mark is coming up in about 2 weeks. If I don't have it by then, I am calling. They did cash the check after all. :rolleyes:

on the list:
A few more 1895 nagant revolvers.

SKSs

and not C&R, but first is a garand from CMP(just joined a club). I just can't decide on grade. I want a shooter, but I also want it to be great looking.

Just got mine yesterday! Was a bit light of two months from submission - maybe 6 weeks or so. Still waiting on the "User Guide" they indicated they'd be sending. Think it took longer to get my kids soc. number and birth certificate.

Now to decide what to get! Seems like there's 31 flavors of Mosin and several of the comblock pistols look awfully tempting...

Received!

Dropped application in the mail on October 20.

Received license in the mail on November 14.

Hoping to get a nice CZ-82 soon.

Spend Spend Spend

I think the CZ 52s and the CZ 82s are the shizzle right now. Guys gotta have at least one of each. SOG has these at 120 and 180 respectivley. You can't go wrong. The 52 I got is like new, the 82s have scratched paint, otherwise excellent. Quality at bargain basement prices. CZs ROCK

I just checked my PO box on 12/2. I sent my paperwork off 11/15; the postmark on the return envelope (looked like junk mail, with "NLC" for the return address, was 11/26. Wow.

Let's see... something in .45LC, and one of those nifty Nagant revolvers, and...

you are hosed

all posts are mentioning firearms. for the C&R I have spend thousands of dollars on stuff from midway and brownells since getting my C&R
got me a couple of rifles too.

...what is the number to call to check on the C& R status? I submitted my application the day after Labor Day and have not heard a word. Maybe because I live in NY....

Back