C&R Finally

Amsdorf

I applied for my C&R license last September, and got it...yesterday.

Government efficiency at its finest.

But, better late than never.

You obviously do not know much about curio and relic firarms or the reasons why people get C&R licenses to buy them.

:rolleyes:

You must have some awesome gun shops, because aside from the 91/30, I have never seen any of the things I purchased with my C&R in gun shops for anywhere near what I paid. And you get them shipped straight to your house.

Plus, if you order from Midway, Graffs, or Brownells, you get a discount. Mine paid for itself with my first Brownells order.

EVEN IF you ignore cost differences, in Oregon you get to skip the $10 check fee too... There are many reasons for having one.

I applied in late August and received it in late December. I did not include my SS# because on the back of the form says you don't have to provide it. You do. That cost me at least three weeks.

Even in CA it is of some value. I bought a C&R while in NV and just shipped it home. No FFL needed. That one transaction paid for about half the cost of the license.

Even in CA it is of some value. I bought a C&R while in NV and just shipped it home. No FFL needed. That one transaction paid for about half the cost of the license

Another advantage to the C&R for Californians is buying C&R pistols out of state. Can't get them shipped to you, but you can buy them over the counter in Nevada, then send in the stupid registration form.

Back