C&R Bound Book?

mizzoujohn

Inactive
Hi All
I got my C&R last week. I keep seeing postings about an info packet that comes as well with some sort of log you need to keep? SHould I have already gotten that or does it lag well behind the C&R license itself? Should I call ATF?

Thanks!
John
(new member).

Welcome to TFL

Unless things have changed the BATF doesn't send you a bound book. It can be as simple as a spiral notebook, or you can print out pages found on line to make your own in a 3 ring binder. It is just the required record of all of your acquisitions, and dispositions.
This is a link to the one I use. Just print out as many pages as you need.
http://www.type03.net/BoundBooks/Bound_Book.pdf

Yep, I use that form as well.
Printed out a half-dozen copied, stapled them into a folder.

Interestingly enough, paper "bound books" are no longer required- computer records are acceptable.

C&R Bound Book Pages

Looks like my C&R is going through. So I spent some time trying to figure out what I wanted for my bound book. I found a couple of interesting books on Amazon and figured why pay $20+ for a book when I can make a page on the printer as I need it.

I've attached what I came up with if anyone else wants to use them.

BTW the big square in the page is for a photo if you want to put it in there. My wife liked the one book we found on Amazon, so I put it in. Hey if it keeps her happy and I can keep collecting. Why not?!

Made this with OpenOffice. If anyone wants the files, pm me.

CM

Attachments

Back