C&R Approval time line

wabashman

Inactive
Hello,

Curious as to if anyone knows the current wait time for C&R approval/denials. My check was cashed on 11-25-13. Any insight would be great.

Have you looked in the mailbox? :) .. In my case, It was about 30 days after they ran the check..
That was a long time ago though…

Well it arrived today!!! Now to figure out what I wasn't to buy first. I am open suggestions. Wouldn't mind having another mosin but wouldn't be opposed to something else. Would like to keep it under 250$ however.

Well it arrived today!!! Now to figure out what I wasn't to buy first. I am open suggestions. Wouldn't mind having another mosin but wouldn't be opposed to something else. Would like to keep it under 250$ however.

Suggestions? You can buy direct any gun made prior to 1964. Have a ball!

30-40 days

I received mine 30-40days after they charged my card. This includes having them send it back because I didn't initial a required space (stupid me) and me mailing it back. Good luck and best wishes.

Of course, send signed copies to all the distributors, and get put on their mailing, and email lists. Some will take a FAX copy as per ATF changes, some don't. I find it just as easy tosend them a signed copy in the snail male every three years.
They will have plenty of offerings for your first purchase.:D
Unfortunatly, not as many, or as good as when I first got my C&R FFL over 10 years ago.:(

Back