Bye for now and thanks!

Gwinnydapooh

Retired Screen Name
In keeping with the "are you addicted" thread in Handguns, I will now perform an experiment. I will deprive myself of The Firing Line for one month, thereby to measure the effects thereof upon an admitted "addict."

OK, actually I'm just going home for Christmas vacation today and won't have internet access until mid January. Merry Christmas, thanks for all your help and support this year, and I'll see you all in 2000!

(Unless every electronically-controlled machine in the world rises up to kill all the humans. If that happens, I'll see Rich. His place sounds like the safest place to be in that kind of situation . . .)

And don't worry, I fear neither man nor beast upon this journey, for in accordance with Illinois law I shall be armed with a handgun--unloaded and in a locked case.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Don, good luck, and I hope the men and beasts to fear will be willing to wait while you unlock and load that gun. :(

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Bye Gwinny! I hope you and your fiancee' have a great Christmas and New Year. BTW...if things should get out of control, dont forget your unarmed friend just up North! :) See ya in the next millenium.

Happy Holidays, be safe and enjoy> See ya soon

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

My solution for this sort of thing is to pack a Browning Buckmark and 4 bricks of .22 along with the clean socks. that way you may alleviate a few of the more disturbing symptoms. Hoppy Holidays!

Back