bushnell gripe

cptjack

returned a 3500 for repair in return I received a nitro 3x12x44 scope great scope BUT there are 2 windage knobs, called customer service and was told that was how they were made BS ..does anyone else have a nitro with 2 windage adjusters. ,rep said if I bought a new scope .that was how it would come ....CJ

If you perform an internet search for that scope and look at the images, every one of them has a windage knob on the right and a parallax knob on the left.
That's how it was designed.

Why do you think it should be different?

exactly ,but this scope has 2 windage knobs one on right and one on top Bushnell tech ,turn top knob to left to raise elevation top knob is marked wrong

Bushnell probably put a windage knob on the elevation adjustment.

Ask them to send you an elevation knob.

That's happened a few times.

That's considered a cover by many manufacturers. Try explaining it to them with terminology other than "knob".
Better yet, look at the instructions and see what they call it.

bushnell knew exactly what I was complaining about...said that is how they were made if I bought another would be the same with 2 windage turrets.told turn to left on top turret to raise elevation. was given a song n dance ...looked at reviews on you tube and clearly saw the top turret marked UP

Back