Bushnell elite xrs.. Feedback

1stmar

Looking at this scope for long distance (1000 yd) capability and looking for feedback. My experience with bushnell higher end products is very good but I have nothing to compare it to, no personal experience w nightforce or higher end leupold etc.
Mostly interested in quality comparisons for scopes in this range not necessarily if it's the right scope or not. For scopes in this price range how does the quality compare?

Thanks

I have a couple NightForce NSX scopes, and a US Optics. I also have 3 Bushnell Elite 4200s, and several Leupolds. The glass on the Bushnell scopes are as good as the NightForce. They are not as tough or as precisely repeatable, but I think the image clarity is as good.

I have the Bushnell 4200 Elite 6.5 X 24 X 40 on my Rem 700 308cal. Works great,very pleased but hasn't enough adjustments on W & E for long distances. Just check the spects to make sure. Weaver T36 fixed power is also in the same price range.

I have the same scope, it's a good scope but different class. The xrs has 50moa of elevation and windage.

Back