Bushmaster Trigger Fade

ROGER MILLER

Inactive
Hi New To The Group

I Have A Bushmaster Dcm Rifle And It Seams That The Trigger Pull Changes Though Out The Match. The Second Stage Sometimes Disappears Or Is Much Lighter At Times. What Can I Do About It ???

Welcome to The Firing Line!!!!!

If your trigger group is cleand and properly lubed then in my experience what you describe is typically a geometry problem on the trigger parts coupled with a lack of consistency in the surfaces. The best solution would be to send it back and have it repaired or replace the trigger group. If I was going to replace it I would call the guys at White Oak Armory and talk to them, they will steer you right.

Try some good grease on the trigger and hammer surfaces after a good cleaining, see if it helps by dry firing a match in the living room. If it is still vague then pursue repairs or replacement.

What I do with my AR's trigger group is usually break it down then oil just the contact parts (sparingly). When I'm lazy and I don't want to mess with all the pins and parts I usually spray it with WD-40, hold the hammer in a manner where I can spray in between contact points. Then use pressured air to push out all that extra WD-40. Wipe it down and done. josh

A WOP tuned RRA 2 stage trigger is the cats meow without breaking the bank. There are a couple of ways to get one.....buy it from Holliger at White Oak Precision or send a RRA 2 stage trigger to Holliger at WOP with $35.00. $5.00 of that is used for shipping back to you. By the way, Holliger owns both WOA and WOP.

Back