Bushmaster (Freedom Group/Remington) VS. Windham Weaponry (Bushmaster Maine) Rifles?

riflelover

Inactive
So i have been hearing that New Bushmaster AR 15s are Crappy and low quality build because they are being produce for Mass distribution. Now, i own both a Bushmaster m4a3 patrolman 90280 XM15 and i own a Windham Weaponry MPC r16m4a4t.

Both are excellent but, i have to be honest, the MPC has the upper hand, with more mil spec parts and for the price, it runs smooth, so does the Bushmaster though. But at the end of the day i will stick with-CENSORED- my Windham Weaponry MPC.

But that does not mean i hate the Bushmaster or i am going to sell it. Because i love it i have shot 1200 rounds through it with out cleaning it and it still runs smoothly. Ever since i got it, i have not had any FTF. All rounds went down range smoothly and all my groups were tight, there was times where my groups were not great, but all i had to do was adjust the sights and bang, all groups were tight. So the bushmaster is pretty well built in my opinion.

But the Buffer tube is not Mil Spec nor is the BCG but it still runs flawlessly. The windham MPC runs just as good or better, the only problem i had was feeling the buffer spring wobble as i shot it. And it is a solid build between the Upper and the Lower but you can see through the rifle where the upper and the lower meet.

Meanwhile my Bushmaster has a commercial Buffer Tube but does not wobble at all. And it is also a solid build, no wobble in between the Upper and Lower and you can not see through it, like the the windham MPC. So, they both got their Pros and Cons but the Windham MPC does have a few more better Quality Pieces in it. And maybe my Windham will last longer than my Bushmaster because the Bushmaster has some cheap springs.

But i can not say that my Bushmaster is way less quality than my Windham, enough that i would not trust my life with it. Because that would make no Sense, Remember that Law Enforcement Officers use these same Bushmaster ARs and take it out on patrol with them, and if they have to use it, they rely on it with their lives. I have never heard of an Officer, that was using this rifle in a gun fight and had it Fail on them.

And the Academi ( Blackwater Guys) Mercenaries, Use these rifles in their Training Facilities all day long. So why do people say that the New Bushmasters are low quality and they suck? I bet most Guys who say that, have yet to own a (Freedom Group) Bushmaster. My cousin who served in Afghanistan as a marine, says he likes the bushmaster m4 better than the colt m4. So what's the big deal with Guys saying New Bushmasters are Crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back