Bushmaster = AR-15?

Frank the Spank

Hi, I'm gonna try and score a stripped bushmaster on the 8th.. just the part with the numbers... just a bare hunk of metal.. $129

I was wondering will parts for the AR-15 work with this? I live in CA so I'm buying just what I can until the ban and then building it up when I get the cash..

Thanks for any help guys :)
-Frank the Spank

Hi Frank,

Provided that the AR-15 parts are mil spec (with exception of those restricted full auto parts: Bolt Carrier, trigger, safety, hammer, disconnector) and provided that the hammer and disconnector and trigger are not of Colt mfg (larger diameter hole than normal AR15), the answer is yes. Try to get Bushmaster parts or some other reputable make (DPMS, Olympic Arms) for your lower.

Gary

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Bushmaster lowers are supposed to be milspec.except for unmilled part of the lower that you can't get the Drop In Auto Sear in it.
My friend build an AR from a BM lower shoots good.
where are you getting it at for 129? I want another one.

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

FYI - Bushmaster posts dealer pricing on their web page... Don't call a dealer saying you saw it for $129!!! (How do I know??? Sittin on one butt cheek still...)

I am really glad that Bushmaster gives out the dealer pricing on every thing... Bet the resellers really dig it too... (grin)

Gook luck.

Back